One of the leading banks in this region is looking for senior J2EE software engineer to join its Belgrade headquarters
We invite you to become a member of a thriving team of young and clever J2EE professionals on a mission to improve bank information system applying the SOA concepts and using the topnotch technologies in areas of enterprise software development, modeling, design and analysis.
• Excellent team player and share enthusiastic point of view.
• Work on establish and improve software metodology
• Accustomed to work on multiple projects simultaneously in well organized and reliable way.
• Communicate effectively with engineers and QA
• Perform technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts
• Design, develop and deliver complex software components on schedule
• University degree in CS or related fields (ETF, FON, PMF).
• At least 3 years of experience in J2EE Web application and Web services programming, both server and client-side.
• IBM WebSphere development experience.
• Skills in working with MS SQL DBMS.
• Strong presentation, communication and organization skills.
• Proven ability to work well with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Excellent ability to multitask and accomplish goals.
• Exhibit a strong sense of urgency of completion of all assigned or created projects.
You may have as a plus:
• Familiarity with the Spring framework and aspect-oriented programming.
• Experience working with Flex/ Flash Builder / AIR
• Expertise in BEA WebLogic or JBoss application servers and DB2 DBMS.
• Background in financial/banking technologies.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by Jun 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kako se prijaviti:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by Jun 6 to it_posao[at]hotmail.com