Smith Micro Software, Inc., develops and markets mobile software products and services and an extensive line of PC software products for business & home markets. Bringing together innovative solutions from mobile connectivity to managing media content mobility to advancing mobile software management, Smith Micro products enrich the experience people have with their computer systems, mobile devices and wireless networks. Our knowledge spans 25 years of design, creation and engineering for hardware and software products, and we have shipped over 100 million copies of our QuickLink family of products to our customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Southern California, Smith Micro operates offices throughout North America as well as maintaining an international presence in Europe and Asia. Smith Micro\\\'s complete lines of products are available through leading mobile operators, device and PC manufacturers, national retail storefronts and direct from its websites.
We are looking for: Java Web Developer
Position Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Overview/Role: Smith Micro Software is looking for experienced Java developer to join our server development team in Belgrade. You will be working in a group built of creative and ambiguous developers, implementing the latest technology in device management. There is an absolute focus on the product quality, long-term usage and agile development. You will be an important part of our entire development process, from design to release.
• Ability to work both within team and independently on new features, improvements and bugs
• Design and implement features based on products requirements and lead it to get accepted by QA
• Ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment and adapt to changing business requirements
• Ability to share knowledge with team members via a mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs and giving technical talks
• 5+ years of experience within server development
• Excellent knowledge about JAVA (J2EE, J2SE)
• Fluent in English
• Application Server knowledge
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design Techniques
• Database knowledge (Oracle and MySQL)
• Rich web applications knowledge
• Experience with iterative development processes (XP/Agile/Scrum)
• Linux platform experience
• Experience with Hibernate, Ant, Spring, Struts, JBoss or similar
• Knowledge of JMS/EJB/JMX/SOAP
• Experience of bug tracking system
• Device management and telecom experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Kako se prijaviti:
If you are interested in this role, please visit our website at http://careers-smithmicro.icims.com (requisition number: 2011-1576 Senior Software Engineer - Java) and submit your information.
Deadline for applications: 3 July 2012