Java Software Engineer – job in Bank
One of the leading banks in this region is looking for J2EE software engineer to join its Belgrade headquarters
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in related training programs and to use best of breed technologies in areas of enterprise software development, modeling, design and analysis with focus on SOA and web applications/RIA.
• Excellent team player and share enthusiastic point of view.
• Work on establish and improve software metodology
• Accustomed to work on multiple projects simultaneously in well organized and reliable way.
• Perform technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts
• BS in computer science or related field (EFT, FON, PMF)
• At least 1 years of experience in J2EE Web application or Web services
• Depth knowledge of OOP, SOA and design patterns
• Skills in working with MS SQL DBMS and strong knowledge of T-SQL
• Ability for fast learning and adopting new technologies
• Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as a team member
• A strong sense of urgency of completion of all assigned or created tasks, with ability to adapt to changing business requirements
• Good communication skills, fluency in English
You may have as a plus:
• IBM WebSphere development experience.
• Experience with Eclipse IDE (or IBM RAD) and tools like Ant, Maven
• Depth knowledge of technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring framework
• Familiarity with some of Java frameworks (JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web Services, Struts, MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA…)
• Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST, JSON)
• Familiarity with Unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Experience working with Flex/ Flash Builder / AIR
• Background in financial/banking technologies.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by 5th of August 2012, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kako se prijaviti:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by 5th of August 2012, to it.jobs.bank[at]gmail.com.