One of the leading banks in this region is looking for senior system engineer to join its Belgrade headquarters
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in related training programs and to use best of breed technologies in areas of architecting, designing, deploying, and supporting the enterprise server, virtual infrastructure, SAN and Security
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Advanced expertise in IT infrastructure including: Microsoft technologies, VMware virtual infrastructure, Storage Architecture and Security
• Evaluate new technologies/tools and improve information systems architecture
• Develop and maintain infrastructure standards; develop and promote standard operations documentation including procedures, checklists, and instructions
• Research, design, develop and implement solutions for fault tolerance, performance enhancement, capacity optimization, and configuration management for applications.
• Design, analyze, evaluate, test, debug and implement changes in user and system software and hardware environments
• Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments based on Microsoft and VMware technologies
• Provide advanced expertise in Windows OS, Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS
• Analyze overall storage capacity and performance data for optimum utilization of resources
• Operating within an enterprise virtualization environment (VMware) and SRM plans for recovery
• Install, configure, update and maintain server software/hardware
• System support for production and project teams
• Participate in IT Security assessments, risk analysis and reporting
• Excellent team player and share enthusiastic point of view.
• Accustomed to work on multiple projects simultaneously in well organized and reliable way.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong presentation, communication and organization skills.
• Exhibit a strong sense of urgency of completion of all assigned or created projects.
• University degree in Computer Science or related fields (ETF, FON).
• At least 2 years of experience
• Excellent technical understanding of the Microsoft server and desktop operating systems and networking environment with experience managing and implementing Microsoft Windows enterprise application servers (i.e. Exchange server 2010, Active Directory, SQL server and other back office enterprise systems.)
• Experience with virtualization (VMware ESX management)
You may have as a plus:
• Highly desirable current certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP
• Hands-on experience managing and supporting storage platforms, especially with EMC and IBM; provisioning storage, zoning, data replication
• Proficient at automating repetitive tasks; PowerShell, VBS, etc.
• Experienced with RAID configuration, backup systems, storage technology, clustering and load balancing
• Knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
• Experience in LAN/WAN networks
• Proven ability to lead process improvement efforts, implement process changes, and improve productivity through process improvement
• Experience working in an environment where IT Service Management tools are utilized (ITIL, MOF or similar recognized industry framework)
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by Jun 6 to email@example.com
Kako se prijaviti:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV (in English) along with appropriate cover letter by Jun 6 to it_posao[at]hotmail.com